Photo Blog Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Friday, July 22, 2005

1-2-3 SPEEDO!



If you have a problem with me in a Speedo, then I am going to have to ask you to leave this blog. There are few things more beautiful than a man enjoying the sun (and his girlfriend peaking over his He Hill) on a beautiful summer in Begur. This beach, Sa Tuna was rated the best in terms of environmental quality and overall beauty by some really important guide book people I might add, and add to that beauty I did.
I can recommend renting a car for those of you thinking of making a trip up the coast. It is only an hour and a half or so from Barcelona, depending on how good one is at reading the busted directions produced by the spanish version of Mapquest. Sometimes I truly wonder if there are small baboons inside my Powerbook, churning out fucked up directions and laughing their blue baboon asses off.
(Note, if any one doubts the existence of God, find a picture of a baboon's ass on Google and then ask yourself why).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home